Irish zedders

Find out about meetings and cruises in here. Make the best use of your Z!
Dakeyras

Z3 roadster 2.8

Irish zedders

Post by Dakeyras »

I see there are some older posts about irish cruises but nothing of late. Just wondering are there any other irish zedders on the forum still? I know it isn't just me flying round the country with a big cheesy grin, or is it? :shock:
chris1984_99_99

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by chris1984_99_99 »

I was down in Dublin a few weeks ago in mine, all the way from Belfast to Dublin and back and didnt see one other Z3! I was very disappointed!
Dakeyras

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Dakeyras »

I've spotted two other z's since I've had mine, I even waved as I passed one as I passed but received a scowl! If you're ever down dublin way again let me know and I can make sure you see at least one other z!

I'm usually up and down from tyrone every few weeks so if we get a few more people we could have ourselves a cruise somewhere. Would be nice to see a line of z's in the flesh. hopefully I'll have addressed my cosmetic issues if that should happen :)
nero

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by nero »

I think they set up their own forum - Irish Zedders
BMWCCScotland

Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.
chris1984_99_99

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by chris1984_99_99 »

Yeah definately if im back down i'll give you a shout! Would be good to get a bit of a run organised! I think i checked out that irish zedders before and there wasnt much activity on it? could be wrong tho!

What cosmetic issues have you got with your zedster? :cry:
Dakeyras

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Dakeyras »

Nero wrote:I think they set up their own forum - Irish Zedders
will have to check them out too, though this will bring the total joined forums to 4 in the last few weeks purely because of my zed :)
chris1984_99_99 wrote:Yeah definately if im back down i'll give you a shout! Would be good to get a bit of a run organised! I think i checked out that irish zedders before and there wasnt much activity on it? could be wrong tho!

What cosmetic issues have you got with your zedster? :cry:
sounds like a plan and we'll get ourselves a convoy yet! cosmetics its stone chips and some peeling lacquer on the front bumper. nothing too serious (i'm hoping a bit of tlc will take care of the chips and a respray for the bumper) :D