Midlands breakfast club, 18th Dec. THE LAST EVER!!!

Find out about meetings and cruises in here. Make the best use of your Z!
peteslag

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Midlands breakfast club, 18th Dec. THE LAST EVER!!!

Post by peteslag »

The last ever midlands breakfast club is to happen on the 18th Dec. I'm keen as mustard to attend as I live at Cosford. I'm sure there will be quite a few other people also wanting to go.

I've been in touch with the organisers and there are plots available for clubs but they are being snapped up quickly. I've never been to one of these things before, what is the script? Do we actually need book a plot? If so do we book one when there has been enough interest on this thread? Does it cost money?

Living so local to the event, I'm quite happy to run with this but need a bit of guidance.
Z3 3.0, Ford ST220, Jaguar XK8, Mr2 GT Turbo, Fiat Bravo HGT, Cavalier, Astra convertible, MK1 Astra GTE, XR3i, E21 323i, XR3, Cavalier, VW Jetta, Rover SDi, Capri 2.0S, Audi 80 GTE, another Cavalier, brown Astra van, Citroen GS Club (we all had to start somewhere).
garyw

Porsche

Post by garyw »

Contact the organiser straight away if you want an area.
The turnout was so good that they now only take booked clubs.
Great day out and a wide range of static vehicles.
The museum is also worth the visit.

I didn't realise it was the last ever one!!
peteslag

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by peteslag »

I've already been in touch:
I've been in touch with the organisers and there are plots available for clubs but they are being snapped up quickly. I've never been to one of these things before, what is the script? Do we actually need book a plot? If so do we book one when there has been enough interest on this thread? Does it cost money?
Do you book a plot as a club, i.e. for multiple cars, or are they all booked individually? Sorry to ask so many questions but I'm new to all this. It would be great to meet some other zedders and to show the car of.
Z3 3.0, Ford ST220, Jaguar XK8, Mr2 GT Turbo, Fiat Bravo HGT, Cavalier, Astra convertible, MK1 Astra GTE, XR3i, E21 323i, XR3, Cavalier, VW Jetta, Rover SDi, Capri 2.0S, Audi 80 GTE, another Cavalier, brown Astra van, Citroen GS Club (we all had to start somewhere).
garyw

Porsche

Post by garyw »

Speak to Coxy as a club, if available he'll give you space for a club of 10 cars.
You do need to arrive early, if not the numbers or you don't want an early start then you can just turn up and park in the tarmaced carpark- which is just as interesting viewing and where we normally end up as a club.

garyw
peteslag

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by peteslag »

The car park option sounds good to me.
d0mokun

Z4 M roadster

Post by d0mokun »

Sorry to butt in- just wanted to say club parking or not, I intend to attend!

Thanks for starting this thread.

Dan.
peteslag

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by peteslag »

The more people that register interest the better, we could set a meeting place/time. I know a cracking little cafe at Cosford that does amazing breakfast butties.............