Date change for the final Midlands breakfast club, 11th Dec

Find out about meetings and cruises in here. Make the best use of your Z!
peteslag

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Date change for the final Midlands breakfast club, 11th Dec

Post by peteslag »

As the title says, the date has changed to Sunday 11th December.
Z3 3.0, Ford ST220, Jaguar XK8, Mr2 GT Turbo, Fiat Bravo HGT, Cavalier, Astra convertible, MK1 Astra GTE, XR3i, E21 323i, XR3, Cavalier, VW Jetta, Rover SDi, Capri 2.0S, Audi 80 GTE, another Cavalier, brown Astra van, Citroen GS Club (we all had to start somewhere).
peteslag

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by peteslag »

I completely forgot it was the breakfast club this weekend. Are there any Zed owners going?

I seem to remember there was a bit of interest when I first posted about it a couple of months a go.

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32837
Z3 3.0, Ford ST220, Jaguar XK8, Mr2 GT Turbo, Fiat Bravo HGT, Cavalier, Astra convertible, MK1 Astra GTE, XR3i, E21 323i, XR3, Cavalier, VW Jetta, Rover SDi, Capri 2.0S, Audi 80 GTE, another Cavalier, brown Astra van, Citroen GS Club (we all had to start somewhere).
d0mokun

Z4 M roadster

Post by d0mokun »

Ahh naff. With the forum being down (for me) for so long, I totally forgot to check up on the event.

Hope it was a good one. The weather was quite wet this morning :-(
peteslag

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by peteslag »

I didn't end up going. I had a few freinds round the night before and decided it would be a genius idea to mix up a massive batch of cocktail. Things descended quite quickly after that. Needless to say I wasn't going within 30 yards of any cars the morning after, especially this time of year.

It's a shame the breakfast club has finished for good. I live very close to the airfield, I'll keep my ear to the ground for any future events.
garyw

Porsche

Post by garyw »

There is mention of it restarting in 12 months time...
Coxy wants to take a break from organising it, I think there was hope of someone else stepping up to the challenge but with no money to be made it seems not...

garyw