Scottish drifting anyone?

Find out about meetings and cruises in here. Make the best use of your Z!
Momo

Z3 roadster 2.0

Scottish drifting anyone?

Post by Momo »

I'm not sure what the take is on drifting on here, but just thought I'd mention the next upcoming event for those in Scotland (although, you're welcome from any part of Britain!!) and see if there's any interest.

Jumanji Nights is a day packed with drifting held at Spedeworth Thunderdrome in lochgelly, fife, which is the new home of Driftland, a purpose built drift track - first of its kind in Scotland!! All levels of experience, amature to pro, £5 entry for spectators with brand new cafe facilities etc... Its good value for money :) Find more info on Facebook under 'Jumanji Nights' and see what you think, spaces available on their newly tarmac'd car park for club stands!

Don't make me rep' the zeds on my own :wink:
mr strange

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Re: Scottish drifting anyone?

Post by mr strange »

( cue tumbleweed ).........

I don't think there seems to be many takers, but I'm hoping to go to visit some of the classic car shows in Scotland this year to search for some bits.....
Momo

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Momo »

:lol:

It was worth a try...
nero

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by nero »

I've been to a couple of the Jamanji Nights and the Maxxis event at Knockhill
I missed the last one as it clashed with a BMWCCScotland meet - will probably go again, especially when the new drift track opens

If you guys are wanting to meet up with fellow BMW owners, you're welcome to join us at BMWCCScotland - this Sunday sees our Concours/Show & Shine at Ross Priory, near Balloch
More info available on the BMW Car Club Forum

A fav photo of mine from the first Jumanji Nights (July 2012)
jumanji 01 by neroz3, on Flickr
BMWCCScotland

Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.