Denon Car CD?

Head units and speakers, MP3 and CD changers, GPS and SatNav, plus PDAs, mobile phones, Bluetooth, TalkAbouts...
Naeem.m

Z3 roadster 2.0

Denon Car CD?

Post by Naeem.m »

Hi Guys

anyone know anything about these
http://cgi.ebay.com/DENON-CAR-CD-PLAYER ... 1c2815[url]

:) [/url]
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

if it's from Japan it'll have a differnt frequency range on the FM tuner, not have ISO plugs on the power and could be a different shape to European gear.

If you are looking for something similar and can wait for one to show on eBay, try the DEX-P99R

or the more affordable DEX-P9R

Another option is Alpine's F1 status.

I would be wary about installing any of these in a convertible.
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
Naeem.m

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Naeem.m »

thanks for that estocks...Im looking to get a Becker mexico at the moment. But just though of some high end alternatives which would match the style and colours of the dash on the Z.

i know becker are very OEm looking so would be best bet. Thought the denon might look ok with the silver ally centre console i have.

But think i would need to check connections

:wink:
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

I'd be worried more about it being the wrong shape.

Most Jap imports from the mid ninties do not have DIN sized radios, they are slightly taller and narrower but you'd never notice until you put them side by side.

This has changed in more modern cars though, I think.

Again, worry about security. Just recently a Zed had a window smashed and the stereo removed, destroying the console at the same time.

There are a lot of junkies out there who would damage your recent work for a £50 baggie of Heroin.
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
dooby

M roadster S50

Post by dooby »

Thats a blast from the past, I had a DEX-P99R around 6 -7 years ago.

Cracking unit back then. If you get one dont loose the remote as its useless without.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Naeem, I curious why you are thinking Becker Mexico. They are really aimed at older cars than the Z(ie 60's /70's). The Cascade or indianapolis are better styled for the Z (if you want sat nav) ? plus the mexico is a lot more expensive
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster