Majic eye transmitter for freeview?? (no Z content sorry)

Head units and speakers, MP3 and CD changers, GPS and SatNav, plus PDAs, mobile phones, Bluetooth, TalkAbouts...
SLX 280

BMW other

Majic eye transmitter for freeview?? (no Z content sorry)

Post by SLX 280 »

Hello,

I've seen the majic eyes available for sky but is there a similar system for the freeview, so it enables you to view it in other rooms?

or is it best just to buy another box

thanks

scott
Neal(2.8Roadster)

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Neal(2.8Roadster) »

I had sky+ put in and had the 'magic eye' thing installed at the same time, its great but the only problem with it is the wiring. you need one from the box to the 2nd TV and one from the 'eye' back to the box for the remote to work.

For a freeview setup I would spend £40 on a new freeview box for the second TV and save the wiring. Also you could watch one thing on the main TV whilst you video another on the 2nd TV (cheap Sky+ :lol: )
Neal Glover

Email : nealglover@Gmail.com
Bestgear

Z4 roadster 2.5i

Post by Bestgear »

If you go to Maplin, you will find SLX do a box that lets ANY (common) remote control signal to be passed down along with your sky remote commands.

So... this means any DVD player, vcr, tivo, Hifi ( ideal for multiroom) etc etc commands to use the same setup...

I have a couple and they were only £14.99.... and easy setup if you already have the 1st remote eye in place.

David