Mobile Installation Services - North East

Head units and speakers, MP3 and CD changers, GPS and SatNav, plus PDAs, mobile phones, Bluetooth, TalkAbouts...
petecossie

M coupe S50

Mobile Installation Services - North East

Post by petecossie »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recent got Mobile Installation Services from list of installers on the dabonwheels website when I bought a new Alpine CDE-136BT (DAB radio). I contacted Duncan Fairlie by e-mail initially and later spoke on phone to discuss the install I wanted including a new DAB roof ariel with cables (I didn't want a stick-on window job). He gave some excellent advice and arranged time/date to do the job at my home. He turned up promptly on time and after brief chat got straight on with the job. He had the old one out and new one powered up to ensure it all worked within 20mins. Whole job took just over an hour which included the ariel/cable install, explaining the operation of the unit and pairing up my mobile phone. Very professional work to OEM standard. Wouldn't hesitate to use again. Already thinking of headlight upgrade and some other small electrical jobs - I'll definitely use Duncan for the job. He's based in Middlesboro but will travel around NE.

Duncan Fairlie (iPhone)
Mobile Installation Services
Tel:
07811 398866
Web:
http://www.mobileinstallationservices.co.uk
email:
duncan@mobileinstallationservices.co.uk
Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black Interior.

Previous BMWs
2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black Interior.
2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black/Black Interior
1986 M635
1985 E28 M5
1983 E28 528i Alpina