Z3 for Sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
KEITHD
Z Register member

Z4 roadster 2.2i

Z3 for Sale

Post by KEITHD »

I am selling my Z3 in order to get a Z4. its a Dec 1997 1.9 Artic Silver/Black leather, 64,000mls, new M.O.T. new tax,car is immaculate. I have had the car three years now and had a lot done to it,E.G.
Roll Hoops fitted, Roof lining fitted,new alarm, New Alloys and tyres,new radiator,new discs and pads, new window regulators,new oxygen sensor on last Insp 2, the car is in exeptional condition,not used in winter, always garaged, I am looking for around £6,000, this is what i have been offered in P/X, pity to let it go to the dealers, loads of history etc, will try to attch some pictures, if i can't, anyone interested can pm me for loads of pics
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

I sincerely hope that you'd get more than 6k for it! It's probably not the season to be selling a convertible, but even so, 6k seems awfully cheap! Mine is only 14 months younger and I was looking at 8.5-9k when I valued it a few months back, though it does only have 28k miles on it. Good luck with the sale. Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc