Wanted Z3 1.9 / 2.0 or 2.2

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
awb123

Z3 roadster 2.0

Wanted Z3 1.9 / 2.0 or 2.2

Post by awb123 »

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a Zed over the next few weeks, preferably from the South West/South Wales area due to heavy work commitments and hardly any free time to travel far to look at cars. If you are thinking of selling then please let me know the details.

My Preferences

My only real preference is ideally not over 60K mileage, but will make allowances if the car is in top notch condition.

As this is my first Zed I do want one that is in very good condition and has a full service history.

If you know of any going that match this then please let me know. The earliest I can view is on Thursday of this week. I hope someone can help me out with my first purchase.

Thanks,

Andy
awb123

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by awb123 »

I am still on the hunt for my first Zed, not having much luck yet, have seen 6 and all have been in an average to poor condition.

If anyone spots a Great Zed for sale 8K or under please please let me know.

I am willing to travel further afield for the perfect Zed.

Thanks everyone,

Andy
shabsbmw

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by shabsbmw »

Hi Chaps.....

I keep banging on about it, but have you tried BMW GB, you may get one from a dealership and at least with that you will have a 12 month BMW warranty....it's worth a look......do a national search

Even if you live on the other side of the country and really like the car, they will deliver it to you....

Have a look.....you never know

Shabs.... :wink:
Magnetic force
awb123

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by awb123 »

Hi shabsbmw,

The website BMW GB, do you mean the main BMW website (www.bmw.co.uk)?

If not please can you post the web address?

Andy
Justin Time

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Justin Time »

yup andy, have a look on the used car section on the main bmw site.

its a long shot as most dealers that recieve older models sell them off to independent traders, who then advertise them on autotrader. This, i believe, is due to the main dealer not wanting to put a bmw warranty on a car that old. however there are always exceptions to every rule. give it a go.

if you do find one, it will be rather inflated in price, but you know that if you buy off BMW directly, the car will be in a very good condition
Tartaruga

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Tartaruga »

Andy

I am thinking to sell my 2.0. I have sent you a pm with the details. If you are still looking, let me know if you are interested & I'll send you some photo's. Otherwise I am in Bristol if you want to come and take a look.

Cheers.
shabsbmw

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by shabsbmw »

awb123 wrote:Hi shabsbmw,

The website BMW GB, do you mean the main BMW website (www.bmw.co.uk)?

If not please can you post the web address?

Andy
Hiya....yep its http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/homepage/

Thanks

Shabs..... :wink: :wink:
Magnetic force
Justin Time

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Justin Time »

check ebay, they have some good examples on there. due to sales description act, and if you pay through paypal or credit card, if what you pay for isn't as described, you are entitled to a full refund which will be paid by paypal or your credit card supplier.

its a bit more secure to trade on there now than previously, so have a look, it may pay off
awb123

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by awb123 »

Thanks everyone for your assistance in my search for my perfect Zed. I am pleased to announce I have found one and am looking to pickup next week.

Thanks again for your help.

Andy
smartypants

Other roadster

Post by smartypants »

Great news.

May I ask what model, spec and for how much?
awb123

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by awb123 »

No problems Smartypants,

its a 2.0 (6-cyl) 1999 V-reg face-lift model. Topaz blue with matching blue leather.

The condition is excellent, been well loved.

I am paying £7,800 for her and worth every penny. I am really excited and cannot wait to pick her up.

Andy
benelvin

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by benelvin »

niiice just like mine :lol:
potts

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by potts »

hi mine is up for sale gutted but got to go down to one car