Z3 trim bits for free

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
RogerPJ

Z3 roadster 1.9

Z3 trim bits for free

Post by RogerPJ »

I've got some bits of trim which are now surplus to requirements:

Rear storage locker (fully working) - £10 to charity
Rear storage locker (non working front compartment) - FREE

Type 1 (large) wind deflector mounting kit (fits to rear turrets, not compatible with the smaller Type 2 and Type 3 wind deflectors) - FREE

2 x Rear side trim panels (where the seatbelts are housed) for cars without rollover hoops - FREE

If no one is interested I'll take them to the tip, but it would be a shame. I'm based in Somerset, but also go to Salisbury so could deliver. Otherwise postage at cost.
Icecube

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Icecube »

The rear storage locker, is it the type that is for a z3 with roll-hoops but does not have the HK bass box. This is where the bass box would normally sit.

I might be interested to have this as a spare.

Regards

Colin.
RogerPJ

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by RogerPJ »

Icecube wrote:The rear storage locker, is it the type that is for a z3 with roll-hoops but does not have the HK bass box. This is where the bass box would normally sit.

I might be interested to have this as a spare.

Regards

Colin.
Hi Colin, the storage lockers are for Z3s without roll over hoops and without the HK kit.

Regards,

Roger
Icecube

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Icecube »

Sorry Roger - thats not was i was looking for.

Regards

Colin.
henrycrun

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by henrycrun »

Roger, I'm interested in the wind deflector bits, but as I'm new to all this, is there any chance of some photos ? we have a 99 Z3 no hoops
Regds
RogerPJ

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by RogerPJ »

henrycrun wrote:Roger, I'm interested in the wind deflector bits, but as I'm new to all this, is there any chance of some photos ? we have a 99 Z3 no hoops
Regds
Hi, I doubt that the wind deflector brackets will be any good to you as they're for the really old wind deflector as fitted to pre 99 cars...

I'll try and post some photos this weekend...
oggy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by oggy »

Interested in the wind deflector will it fit over stainless schnitzer hoops. :?: