Z3 M Roadster With Outstanding Serv history

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Andrew330Ci

blank.gif

Z3 M Roadster With Outstanding Serv history

Post by Andrew330Ci »

Hi People,

Still contemplating selling the M Roadster, I know totally the wrong time of year to start but hey its really annopying me just looking at it in its garage throughout the winter.

It has only been out once this year when we had a sunny weekend and was serviced at BMW the same same weekend.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/403367.htm

If anyone has any questions then please feel free to call or email. I can talk for days about her, but I have a knee injury which makes driving uncomfortable.

This has impeccable history and also been provessional tuned (Co2 and throttle body adjustment) by a master technician at BMW. I took a day off work to watch him do it!

As I say any questions please feel free to ask.

Andrew
07952 199320
SpunkyM

M roadster S54

Post by SpunkyM »

Your car looks incredibly smart Andy and has obviously been maticulously maintained. I hope she finds a good home on the forum - good luck with the sale.
Sapphire Black 02 S54 M Roadster
Andrew330Ci

blank.gif

Post by Andrew330Ci »

Thanks, I do hope someone from here gets it.

If anyone has any offers on her then please feel free to ask, my knee isnt going to get any better so does need to go to a nice home.

She likes heated garages!

Thanks

Andrew
Last edited by Andrew330Ci on Sat 22 Mar, 2008 18:39, edited 1 time in total.
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

I think you have valued it spot on. The trouble is that everyone who sees it will want to knock something off the price.

For that reason, and if you are in no rush to sell, you should up the price to £11,500 and allow them to bring you down to £10,850.

Someone should pay £11,000 for that car. Good luck, and sorry to hear about the knee. I know what you mean, because I had PCL reconstruction last August, and it was only in February before I could drive a manual.

Glass' Guide quotes £7,600, but they only quote for trade-in.

If you want to gather interest, stick it on eBay with a £12,000 reserve. You will then know what people are really prepared to pay for it. The reserve needs to be high, because you will be stung with eBay charges if it does sell.
Pingu