Z3M For Sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Andrew330Ci

blank.gif

Z3M For Sale

Post by Andrew330Ci »

Hi All,

Couldnt decide whether to sell the car when i had it locked in the garage, got it out for an MOT today and my knee is giving me twice as much grief as it did last year. So definately need to sell it now.

Any questions please feel free to call

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/877182.htm

Based in Romford, Essex

[/img]
///M_aniac
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Post by ///M_aniac »

Lovely looking example...good luck with the sale.
BMW Z3, the only way to build a true roadster

Image - The most powerful letter in the world.
Cloz wrote:There is something that will never change is my love for Z3
smartypants wrote:Conor?

With an M??

The World's gone mad :D
smartypants wrote:The Z3 rear is a great thing to behold ;)
Andrew330Ci

blank.gif

Post by Andrew330Ci »

BUMP!

I see this everytime i check up on the garage and its depressing seeing it sit there all lonely.

Any questions please feel free to call.

Thanks

Andrew 07952 199320
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Sorry to hear your knee is no better, shame the ///M has to go :(
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Andrew330Ci

blank.gif

Post by Andrew330Ci »

Getting seriously depressed cleaning the car and not being able to drive it, some fresh pictures, spent the day cleaning her

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/877182.htm

Any questions feel free to call.
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

Andrew, I would put the original wheels back on. Both sets are nice but maybe some peeps prefer the ones it came with?

Also now the weather is getting better, the prices are going up. Fingers crossed. :wink:
big cheesy wrote:'I nearly cacked my trolleys till I quickly tuned in'. Yorkshire Cruise 2008.
Alex L

Other roadster

Post by Alex L »

whiteminks wrote: Also now the weather is getting better, the prices are going up. Fingers crossed. :wink:
Are they? People may be unrealistically asking for more but unless you've got a 250GTO I doubt you'll see prices on the up.

Andrew, not sure whether you saw but someone posted your advert in the pistonheads "///M bargains for sale" thread. Certainly looked like a tidy car when I saw it on the cruise last year.

Good luck.
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

Alex L wrote:
whiteminks wrote: Also now the weather is getting better, the prices are going up. Fingers crossed. :wink:
Are they? People may be unrealistically asking for more but unless you've got a 250GTO I doubt you'll see prices on the up.

Andrew, not sure whether you saw but someone posted your advert in the pistonheads "///M bargains for sale" thread. Certainly looked like a tidy car when I saw it on the cruise last year.

Good luck.
Have a look on Pistonheads, the prices seem to have gone up in the last month or so. There is only one Z3M under 8k and that one has been viewed by forum members and confirmed as a bit of a dog. :wink:
big cheesy wrote:'I nearly cacked my trolleys till I quickly tuned in'. Yorkshire Cruise 2008.
Alex L

Other roadster

Post by Alex L »

Doesn't mean anyone will pay that though. My friend sold a Porsche 996 recently with every option and GT3 kit, his sold for £15,750 (priced realistically to sell), every other car is around £19k and still on pistonheads 2 months later. He just bought a 56 plate Z4M Coupe which was advertised at £21,750 for £19,600 with every single option.
smartypants

Other roadster

Post by smartypants »

My Z3 has just been reduced :D

Prices are not going up... and they are only going to get worse I think, especially if the governent go ahead with their £2000 grant for trading in old cars
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

For what its worth I think the summer will help "stabilise" convertable prices but that will not mean them going up as is traditional in the summer.

There is always the possibility of some nieve punter paying over the odds if they are not up to date with the current market but in general it is very much a buyers market. Prices have to reflect this if you ant to sell within a reasonable timeframe.

My brother got a Z4m <2years old, 12k with absolutely every option including individual leather, top of range hifi from main dealer for £18k :shock:

I have just got a mint 530d msport at £5k less than bottom book from a dealer with every option apart from heads up display.

My mate just picked up an 09 335d msport coupe with every option for £10k less than list (and a free sauber umbrella :lol: )

BMW are definately determined to shift stock and they seem to be getting them fully loaded from Germany.

Personally I think the Z3m's range from 7k to 9k depending on condition and mileage. There will always be exceptions but I think anythig less than £7k will shift within a week, anything over £9k will sit around (s54 excepted but even these are drifting to the £10k mark)
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
smartypants

Other roadster

Post by smartypants »

jonttt wrote: My mate just picked up an 09 335d msport coupe with every option for £10k less than list (and a free sauber umbrella :lol: )
Oooh nice, thats what I am looking to get - not 09 though, bit out of my price range!
Andrew330Ci

blank.gif

Post by Andrew330Ci »

Alex L wrote:

Good luck.
Cheers Alex! Yeah it is extremely tidy I just get so many people emailing about it and no one turning up to see how nice she is! In april, I'll tax her and we're all have to meet up.
Andrew330Ci

blank.gif

Post by Andrew330Ci »

SOLD

To Michael McGovern - Enjoy it! :lol: