Z4 3.0litre for sale - £8995...NOW GONE

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
iananddebbie

Not specified

Z4 3.0litre for sale - £8995...NOW GONE

Post by iananddebbie »

Our Z4 is up for sale.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/883868.htm

30k with FSH and priced to hopefully sell quickly at £8995.
Last edited by iananddebbie on Sun 08 Mar, 2009 14:36, edited 2 times in total.
Dav

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by Dav »

I was suprised when you sold your Z3.
Didn't the Z4 live up to your expectations?

Dav the wheel nut
iananddebbie

Not specified

Post by iananddebbie »

On the contrary it's a great car but imminent, early retirement beckons and loss of the company car means that some consolidation of vehicles is required. The 120D Sport is certainly staying (fabulous little road-rocket for those who have never driven one) and I really need something larger to complement it. However I am loathe to do without a convertible and am looking at a 330 with the metal folding roof. As my son has pointed out to me it is not a sports car in the same way that a 3.0 litre Z4 is but I view it as an acceptable compromise.

The Z4 is in really good nick and needs absolutely nothing doing to it having travelled only 6 miles since the last service. I know that prices are depressed but I believe that the price is very fair for the mileage, spec and condition. However I'm sure that people who think otherwise will not fail to share their perceived wisdom!

Ian
iananddebbie

Not specified

Post by iananddebbie »

Gone in part exchange.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Dirt cheap ! IMO

Did you get the 330?
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
iananddebbie

Not specified

Post by iananddebbie »

I agree that the Z was a bargain and why no-one made an offer is a mystery to me. I'll miss it. However I did get £10k off a pre-registered 3 series convertible with 10 miles on the clock and just about every conceivable option known to man....so I can't complain too much.
SpunkyM

M roadster S54

Post by SpunkyM »

DMS have just released a chip for the 335i which takes it upto something like 380bhp and 420lbft. That tweaked 3.0l twin turbo is faster day to day driving than the new M3. Can pick up a nice convertible for £25K, used.
Sapphire Black 02 S54 M Roadster