PS3 60GB repair or spares for sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Schnitzer

M roadster S52

PS3 60GB repair or spares for sale

Post by Schnitzer »

Hi

I have a PS3 60GB which is a bit random. Everything on it works however lately it seems to freeze while playing games and needs re-setting. Have no idea what the problem is as everything else works fine (audio, dvd's and hard drive) May be something very simple but due to this ive purchased another PS3.

If anybody is interested please let me know. Looking for offers over £100 as ive seen them go for a fair bit on ebay (and those ones werent working at all)

Mine is in great condition. Looks almost new and is the rare 60GB model.

Willl come in orginal box with AV cable and power adapter.
MrPoz

Not specified

Post by MrPoz »

Why not buy the Sony Continuous Play warranty £4.99 a month and get it repaired/replaced once its active?

www.continuousplay.co.uk
MrPoz

Not specified

Post by MrPoz »

Before that try doing a system restore.

Scroll left on the menu and go into settings and I think its down the bottom of the list.

Failing that if you are using it through a HDMi cable it will probably be that the resolution is set to high. Go to display settings and change the resolution to 720.

If these fail use the above warranty to sort it out. (dont mention its faulty when you sign up!)

Or if you really want, sell it to me (as long as it has never been taken apart) and i'll do it and make a few quid. :lol:
SpunkyM

M roadster S54

Post by SpunkyM »

Could also be the fan that's stopped working. Overheating often makes them freeze.
Sapphire Black 02 S54 M Roadster
Schnitzer

M roadster S52

Post by Schnitzer »

ive done all the system restore and so on....sony phoned me back offering me a repair for £99! Dont really think its worth it as ive got a 80gb now.