PS3 and Sony All in One Home Cinema for sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Mikemac

Z3 roadster 2.8

PS3 and Sony All in One Home Cinema for sale

Post by Mikemac »

Hi, Im thinking of upgrading my home cinema setup to HD sound, and was wondering if anyone here would be interested in these??

1. PS3 - 40GB - Literally only used a few of times to watch a couple of blu-ray films and play a game, now use a Home theatre PC and Xbox. Comes with one controller and cables/manuals, but no box. Only had it a few months. This is a US version, but so far I have not seen any difference as it plays any game and the films worked fine too. I did hear certain films wont work though, due to region issues? Will take £160, pickup preferred but delivery can be arranged.

2. Sony DAV-DZ810W Home Cinema All-in-One System:- DAV-DZ810W (DAVDZ810W) http://www.sony.lv/product/hcs-surround ... dav-dz810w

It has a HDMI DVD player and wireless rear speakers. Sound quality and volume is fantastic, really cant fault this. Comes with all speaker stands and remote/manual. Speaker cables are inbedded in my walls so they wont be included, they are only cheap speaker wires anyway. Had this for 2 years, As new condition.
paid £600 for it new, will take £250 for it, pickup only.

Thanks
Mikemac

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Mikemac »

Need to get this stuff sold to fund my new kit!

Price drop of Sony system to £200

Price drop of PS3 to £150
PhoenixCoupe

Z4 coupe 3.0si

Post by PhoenixCoupe »

In case anyone is put off by the mention of a US console - PS3 games are not region locked, neither are Blu-ray movies.
押忍!闘え!応援団
PVR
Z Register member

Z4 M roadster

Post by PVR »

Uh .. Blu Ray disks are region coded.
Mikemac

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Mikemac »

It plays some UK blu-ray, and some it wont play. But, aparently all new Blu-ray releases are region free.

And yes, any game works too.....
PhoenixCoupe

Z4 coupe 3.0si

Post by PhoenixCoupe »

A VERY small amount of early Blu-Ray discs from certain companies were region coded. Out of the 150-odd I have, only 1 is.
BTW region locked != region coded... :D
押忍!闘え!応援団
Mikemac

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Mikemac »

Sony All in One now sold.

PS3 still for sale......
PVR
Z Register member

Z4 M roadster

Post by PVR »