Wanted: ///M Roadster

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
texasjohn

BMW other

Wanted: ///M Roadster

Post by texasjohn »

Just a quick post to let any potential sellers know that I am looking for an M Roadster or Coupe.

I've had no less than three Z's with the 3.0i motor and ended up bored with the last one after only a couple of months with it.

For those that followed my other thread, I have decided against the SLK55 and paid a chunk off my mortgage instead.

S50 or S54, with a good history. If the diff mount recall has been done that would be ideal.

Anything except Dakar Yellow really!
550i Touring

John Boy
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Wanted: ///M Roadster

Post by John Boy »

texasjohn wrote:Just a quick post to let any potential sellers know that I am looking for an M Roadster or Coupe.

I've had no less than three Z's with the 3.0i motor and ended up bored with the last one after only a couple of months with it.

For those that followed my other thread, I have decided against the SLK55 and paid a chunk off my mortgage instead.

S50 or S54, with a good history. If the diff mount recall has been done that would be ideal.

Anything except Dakar Yellow really!
Have a look at the BMW Used Approved site, there is a Black/Red S50 on there with low miles. Not exactly the cheapest around though.
They also have the Dakar Yellow...

JB
John Boy
2.8 Z3
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Happy hunting John :wink:

I tried a Coupe after my 2.8 but couldn't keep away from the topless option. I still think about getting one though :P
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
texasjohn

BMW other

Post by texasjohn »

Thanks for the heads up about the AUC site, I didnt think to look there for a car of this age but I have searched PH, AT and eBay.

I may go and have a look at the black one today, it is not far from me... If they are willing to talk sensible prices of course.
550i Touring

texasjohn

BMW other

Post by texasjohn »

Funnily enough they weren't willing to drop much on the price.

Still, I am off to look at an Imola S50 tonight, per my post in the M section of this forum.
550i Touring