Mirrors

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
PooBear

blank.gif

Re: to poobear

Post by PooBear »

peterandjenny wrote:are you selling some on ebay atm ? Why not put them on here ?
That I am.

I bought an extra pair yesterday as I thought someone would want them, but no one reply to my post so I stuck them on eBay (they are not here in the UK yet).

The price they are up for is a discounted price I got them for today (after a complaint relating to my recent service at Lind).

So not making anything off them just want to recover my cash! I paid £220 for my original set so I am losing out a little :(

Oh well! That's how the cookie crumbles I guess!

Al
peterandjenny

Z3 roadster 2.8

you should still put the

Post by peterandjenny »

ebay link on here as that is as good a price as I have seen a new set selling for,
PooBear

blank.gif

Re: you should still put the

Post by PooBear »

peterandjenny wrote:ebay link on here as that is as good a price as I have seen a new set selling for,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 606wt_1165
OXO

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: to poobear

Post by OXO »

PooBear wrote:
peterandjenny wrote:are you selling some on ebay atm ? Why not put them on here ?
That I am.

I bought an extra pair yesterday as I thought someone would want them, but no one reply to my post so I stuck them on eBay (they are not here in the UK yet).

The price they are up for is a discounted price I got them for today (after a complaint relating to my recent service at Lind).

So not making anything off them just want to recover my cash! I paid £220 for my original set so I am losing out a little :(

Oh well! That's how the cookie crumbles I guess!

Al
...more stylish and sort after Z3M appearance.
"sought after" ;)
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

If you offer them at a fixed price auction, not only are the total fees lower, but you can run the ad for 30 days, and allow 'Best Offers' to be made for consideration. List them for 10% more than you are willing to accept. Add the words Genuine and OEM to your description.
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
Hang_em_high

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Hang_em_high »

:D Mine arrived today, 4 days door to door £175 all in . In original BMW box
Well chuffed and what a bargain :D
PooBear

blank.gif

Post by PooBear »

estocks wrote:If you offer them at a fixed price auction, not only are the total fees lower, but you can run the ad for 30 days, and allow 'Best Offers' to be made for consideration. List them for 10% more than you are willing to accept. Add the words Genuine and OEM to your description.
Cheers estock, would change it but I can't be arsed to be honest. Weather is too good and life to too short to worry :-)

Al
OXO

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by OXO »

Why do you lot have to post these M mirror pictures here :(

I want some now, and the car hasn't arrived from Japan yet !!