Bargain Estoril Hardtop £350 eBay

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Bargain Estoril Hardtop £350 eBay

Post by Jonttt »

Cheapest I've ever seen buy it now price :wink:

eBay
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
gypsycatcha

blank.gif

Post by gypsycatcha »

Very good price. Be supprised if its still there tonight.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Someone has bid on it at £99 starting price so buy it now option has gone.

I'll bet it ends up going for more than £350 now :roll:
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
gypsycatcha

blank.gif

Post by gypsycatcha »

Crazy. I always keep an eye out on the hard tops and they rarely come up at that price. If i wanted one, i would have snapped his/her arm off
aceman

M roadster S50

Post by aceman »

Would have been worth buying at £350 just to sell back on in the autumn for a couple of hundered profit. :twisted:
Aceman

Arctic Silver '98 Z3M

Previously;
Bright RED '99 Z3 2.8

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
OXO

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by OXO »

Is that bit about the fitting kit cost £250 true?
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

OXO wrote:Is that bit about the fitting kit cost £250 true?
Yep.
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
Deano1712
Z Register organiser

M roadster S50

Post by Deano1712 »

There is one here for £550 including the fitting kit. :o

Clicky
Z3M with a few mods...and a little bit more power
indizee

Z4 roadster 2.5i

Post by indizee »

I might have a flutter on this if the price is right, I have a guy who lives down the lane and does car body spraying so he could at least colour code it for me. Only thing is I am enjoying the space in my workshop having got rid of my last hardtop and roadster.
Present : Grey Z4 2.5 conv
ex-Cosmos Black 2.8
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Deano1712 wrote:There is one here for £550 including the fitting kit. :o

Clicky
That one was for sale on a 9 day auction and did not sell so price has been reduced. I contacted the seller but its HellRot red and not worth it to me to respray. But it is a great price with fitting kit (usually £750+ to get hardtop and fitting kit) ps even better if fitting kit includes the different trim you need :wink:

Re the first link I agree I would have sapped it up at buy it now of £350 which is a great price. Someone is being a tad greedy, who knows they may get a bargain but I bet it goes for more now. Would cost c£200 for a respray and you would know you are getting a mint one once resprayed but for an estorial //M owner its a bit of a no brainer to me.

Re storage I have mine hung from the wall in the OEM case, you can even hang them upside down from the roof ;-)
Althulas

M roadster S50

Post by Althulas »

Proberly the bidder was a bit tanked up when they mistakingly thought they were making a cheeky offer :oops: before the buy now price and shamefully realised there error the next day missing out on a bargin.
If you like gaming with mature minded players visit our retirement home http://www.oap-clan.co.uk/
ImageImage