OEM BMW Z3 Tonneau Cover and Wind Deflector on eBay NO RES!!

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
partybish

Z3 roadster 2.8

OEM BMW Z3 Tonneau Cover and Wind Deflector on eBay NO RES!!

Post by partybish »

Hey guys,

Hope you're all well and enjoying the Summer!!

Sadly I crashed my 1999 BMW Z3 2.8 last year...bad times, although the insurance payout went towards a trip round the World...good times!

What's even better is I just got back to clear out my room and found the Tonneau Cover and Wind Deflector under my bed so I've put them on eBay with no reserve so hopefully someone will get some use of of them.

Click the links below to take you to the items:

Tonneau Cover

Wind Deflector

Thanks guys, enjoy the sunshine!! 8-) :)
'99 Z3 2.8 Topaz Blue, M-Spec Interior...
Elt

M roadster S50

Post by Elt »

Hi i'm after a wind deflector !! does it come with all the neccessary clips etc, and will you sell it out of ebay ?? :wink:
partybish

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by partybish »

Oops, sorry I've just added text to both listings as it seems eBay wasn't willing to do it before!!

In fairness to those watching the item I think I'd rather leave it as an auction and invite bids.

Thanks!
partybish

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by partybish »

Oh and it comes with all of the clips needed to attach it to the roll hoops on your car, although I'm not sure if all cars come with the corresponding clips to fix to (my Z3 obviously did have clips on it).

Maybe someone on here can clarify this? :)
partybish

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by partybish »

Bumping these as it's the last full day before the auction ends! Hope these go to a good home with a fellow Z member :o)