Wanted - driver's side rear cluster for facelift Z3

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
saltcoatsbhoy

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Wanted - driver's side rear cluster for facelift Z3

Post by saltcoatsbhoy »

Metal thing on A38 at Derby - avoided tyres but aforesaid metal object popped up from underneath and smashed small hole in rear cluster. Well gutted as will now have to postpone repair to paint scuffs on front bumper.
Can you help?
Canman

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Canman »

if its the one with the orange indicator and looks like the one below and can wait till end of september then i have one for sale.

Please help. The money will go to a good cause. email me for the link to my fundraising page.
komis

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by komis »

hier ist die auktion from Deutschland fur ze rear clusterz vitch you require, ze gentleman vill send to all europe, it's fur ein pair and you can sell ze other one fur gut money on UK ebay :D

link

ps some idiot broke my rear cluster (obviously with a kick) the other day when the car was parked on the street... what the hell is wrong with some people... i feel your pain, i wanted to get a scuff repaired as well and now this has to wait.
wwwwOOOff!!!