Wanted S54 M Rare Colour. Help Needed.

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
pete59

Z3 roadster 2.0

Wanted S54 M Rare Colour. Help Needed.

Post by pete59 »

This is a genuine plea for help to find a Oxford Green S54 m,there are only three of them ,I have tried all dealers,auto trader ect .its just a chance some one might know a friend who knows of any areas they could be,they might not be up for sale,but if i have prior knowledge i can then be ready with cash a.s.a.p.This is my dream M and i will pay what ever it takes to get one.If any one can help, it would be greatly recived.many thanks,pete
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Pete I'll keep my eyes open for one. Such a shame as one was for sale for a while a year or so ago. From memory it was an occasional forum users car who lived in London. He did not have it long but I think fitted KW3 suspension to it.

If you can find some posts by him you may track down the sale thread with some contact details and he may give you some info on who bought it ?
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
jontymo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by jontymo »

I think 1 was in Wakefield again about a year ago and for sale for ages.
1998 2.8 Roadster "Gone but not forgotten"
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

An OGII S54 came up about 2 years ago in Southampton, i actually viewed it and it looked tidy. As far as I remember it stayed for sale for months and sold very cheap because of the color! keep your eyes open, i'm sure one will come up eventually
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

JontyP had one for sale quite a while ago. he lived in the Cheshire area

Just found his post from December 2007
JontyP wrote:Sadly the car has now gone. :cry: :cry: :cry: Hopefully to a good home. Absolutely gutted. Got the full price. Bloke came up from Portsmouth and pretty much just drove it away.

It was great while it lasted.

Hope you all have great zedding lives and please drive sensible.

Cheers

Jonty
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
///M_aniac
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Post by ///M_aniac »

Oxford green II is a beautiful colour.. I used to have a 2.0 in that colour and loved it to bits. If you are patient enough an OGII S54 ///MR will probably come up for sale eventually. Meanwhile if you would consider an S50, there will also be some OGII examples out there too.

I was looking an OGII or an Imola ///M before I bought my car, and like many members on here to find the "right" car you have to be prepared to spend mornings, lunchtimes and evenings searching online and in newpapers/magazines. I spent a year or more finding my Imola red S50 ///MR, but it was worth it. Really worth it. 8-)

I wish you luck in your search.

Kind regards

C
BMW Z3, the only way to build a true roadster

Image - The most powerful letter in the world.
Cloz wrote:There is something that will never change is my love for Z3
smartypants wrote:Conor?

With an M??

The World's gone mad :D
smartypants wrote:The Z3 rear is a great thing to behold ;)
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Gazza wrote:JontyP had one for sale quite a while ago. he lived in the Cheshire area

Just found his post from December 2007
JontyP wrote:Sadly the car has now gone. :cry: :cry: :cry: Hopefully to a good home. Absolutely gutted. Got the full price. Bloke came up from Portsmouth and pretty much just drove it away.

It was great while it lasted.

Hope you all have great zedding lives and please drive sensible.

Cheers

Jonty
More details here:

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22626
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
Badman gee

M roadster S50

Re: Wanted S54 M Rare Colour. Help Needed.

Post by Badman gee »

pete59 wrote:This is a genuine plea for help to find a Oxford Green S54 m,there are only three of them ,I have tried all dealers,auto trader ect .its just a chance some one might know a friend who knows of any areas they could be,they might not be up for sale,but if i have prior knowledge i can then be ready with cash a.s.a.p.This is my dream M and i will pay what ever it takes to get one.If any one can help, it would be greatly recived.many thanks,pete
pete, I take it you have the M bug after the meet at Sandringham?

Good luck in you search, I will have a look around for you as well.

Mark

:D :D :D

Ps if mine was green id sell it to you!

:D

The 'BEAST' 666
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

What a great Resource zroadster.net is :D
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
pete59

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by pete59 »

thanks jonitt and all,my search will continue for as long as it takes,failing that,there are more out there of other colours,but oxford green ticks the box for me .Hi mark liam turned my brain with a blistering run in his M,so got to have one now.thanks all.
texasjohn

BMW other

Post by texasjohn »

shantybeater wrote:An OGII S54 came up about 2 years ago in Southampton, i actually viewed it and it looked tidy. As far as I remember it stayed for sale for months and sold very cheap because of the color! keep your eyes open, i'm sure one will come up eventually
Yes I looked at that one too. Nice car

M 30 RAX IIRC
550i Touring