FS....Full set of mudflaps.

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

FS....Full set of mudflaps.

Post by Southernboy »

Front and rear mudflaps - OEM. All in good condition. I bought the rears from a forum member a while back and had them re-furbed. The fronts are practically brand new. I'm selling them because I'm having my car completely repainted, and I shan't be re-fitting them. If anyone is interested, I am happy to let them go for £20.00 plus postage to the UK. PM me with your email addy, and I'll send you some pics.
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
snatch

M roadster S50

Re: FS....Full set of mudflaps.

Post by snatch »

Yes please I'll have them if poss?
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

"SNATCHED"........ :D
"Normal is overrated"

snatch

M roadster S50

Post by snatch »

I recieved them thursday but never got chance to collect from the post office until today..very very very pleased.. thank you .. absolutely chuffed to bits.
I will admit that the thought of buying these and dealing with international sale etc did leave me thinking that i was setting my self up for a fall..well let me tell you all .. this man is very honest and i would definately reccomend dealing with him.. very professional at international sales :wink: ..the mud flaps are exactly as discribed, thankyou sir.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Thanks for the kind words...I trust that 99.999% of people are equally ethical on this forum, and in my experience that is 100%. I have yet to come across anyone here that isn't helpful to their best ability.
"Normal is overrated"