Head unit for sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
John1950

Z3 roadster 2.8

Head unit for sale

Post by John1950 »

This time last year I bought this unit complete and had it fitted:

http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/car-audio/pio ... -49304978/

It cost me £200 plus about £40 I think it was for fitting as BMW had some different fittings in the wiring loom.

Anyway, whilst it's a top quality unit and does all sorts (it even plays videos!) I'm not keen on it as I'd rather have a simple radio with selector buttons for the channels and an Aux input for the IPhone or mini USB for my recorded music.

It's as new, it's hardly been used at all, still has it's original box. It's for sale, £130 o.n.o. would be nice though I've no idea what postage would be, I can find out for whoever wants it and let them know.

Drop me a PM if interested.
John Walker
Baarn, Holland
Image Image

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Head unit for sale

Post by deni2s »

Is it the bluetooth version?

How iPhone can be connected to it and can I control songs from device? Is it charging iPhone while playing? Can it play videos from iPhone?
John1950

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by John1950 »

deni2s wrote:Is it the bluetooth version?

How iPhone can be connected to it and can I control songs from device? Is it charging iPhone while playing? Can it play videos from iPhone?

Not at all sure about the Bluetooth - I'll check it out tomorrow (I'm in bed now).

The Iphone can be connected directly via cable and then use the phone as normal to select songs. And yes, it does charge the phone while connected.

It also accepts SD cards and USB sticks on which you can have music or even videos.
John Walker
Baarn, Holland
Image Image

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by John1950 »

John1950 wrote:
deni2s wrote:Is it the bluetooth version?

Not at all sure about the Bluetooth - I'll check it out tomorrow (I'm in bed now).

The Iphone can be connected directly via cable and then use the phone as normal to select songs. And yes, it does charge the phone while connected.

It also accepts SD cards and USB sticks on which you can have music or even videos.

For Those wanting more information:

There's plenty of info online, just Google for 'Pioneer MVH-8200'
http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/archi ... /page.html

On the box it advertises:

DivX
SD
Made for iPod
RDS
MP3
WMA
AAC
MosFet 50W x 4