Z3M bonnet

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
silversurfer

M coupe S50

Z3M bonnet

Post by silversurfer »

Hi guys,

I have a Z3M bonnet for sale from a car that suffered an off side knock. The bonnet is in silver and i've been told that it just needs to be beaten and resprayed as there are no creases. Thought i'd ask here before sticking it on ebay.

I'll try and upload some pics of it this evening as I don't have any to hand right now but feel free to make an offer or PM me if you'd like any more info :thumb:
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Z3M bonnet

Post by Gazza »

Items in 'Stock Exchange' must have a price

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=27722
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
silversurfer

M coupe S50

Post by silversurfer »

Sorry Gazza, wasn't aware of that. Not entirely sure on a price, offers around the 500 GBP mark given the cost of a brand new one and the fact that this just needs to be beaten and resprayed, but just give me a PM and i'll be happy to discuss an offer.

I tried uploading some photos but I keep getting told the file is too big so if you want to see some pics just drop me your email address and i'll send them over. Equally, if you want any more info just ask.
Deano1712
Z Register organiser

M roadster S50

Post by Deano1712 »

They go for less than that on ebay. I bought a brand new bonnet for £670 recently, delivered. The buyer needs to factor in delivery costs on top of your price.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Z3M with a few mods...and a little bit more power
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

The bonnet is the same on all Z3s, including ///Ms and Coupes, pre- and post-facelift. The gills simply remove and swap over. Does the price include the gills and kidney grilles?

Cheers R.

Sent from my Galaxy SII using Tapatalk 2
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
silversurfer

M coupe S50

Post by silversurfer »

Hi Robert, I wasn't aware of the cross compatibility of the bonnets; it doesn't include the gills and kidney grilles and is just the bare bonnet. If you're interested PM me and i'll email you over some pics, the price I stated was an estimate and a broad one at that so I am open to offers.

Cheers
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

No, I have a perfectly good bonnet, thank you. Just broadening your potential sales and clarifying things for others on the forum. :wink:

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
J_K

M roadster S50

Post by J_K »

I'd be interested but at a considerably lower cost than that...