Wanted. Z3 M Roadster springs

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Clivebse

M roadster S50

Wanted. Z3 M Roadster springs

Post by Clivebse »

Hi I'm new to the board but have worked for bmw for 21years
I've just bought a 99 t M roadster which has been lowered. The drive is so hard.
I'm looking for a standard set of spring and maybe shock absorbers. Would consider an upgrade kit but not too low. Would also consider a swap with the lowered set on my car.
Thanks clive
Mad Max

blank

Re: Wanted. Z3 M Roadster springs

Post by Mad Max »

Heya, I've got a pair of rear shocks and some front springs, all OEM. If you're interested chuck me a PN :)

P.s roadsters and coupe's share the same suspension ;)
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Correction.... Coupes and S54 roadsters share the same suspension.

The s50 roadster suspension was stiffened for the coupe and fitted to the S54 roadster.

A popular upgrade for the S50 roadsters was to fit the later S54 suspension :wink:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
J_K

M roadster S50

Post by J_K »

I've got a pair of rear springs off my T plate ///m Roadster.
Shocks were absolutley fubar though.
I hven't changed the fronts yet but got coilovers to go on if you have no luck and don't mind waiting a few weeks.
Not sure on the condition of the shocks on the front but they're definitely better than the rears were.