For sale z3m side shark fin grills

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

For sale z3m side shark fin grills

Post by spurs fan in a coupe »

As title a recently re-sprayed Z3M coupe or roadster side bonnet grilles / grills.

Loads of photos so hopefully you can see that they are in very good condition, a couple of storage marks, were sprayed about 9 months ago and been in my garage ever since.

Was going to fit to my car but a change of circumstances means that my car will be up for sale soon so I thought I would sell these and my Z3M front bumper separately.

Ideal for someone with a bright red / hellrot car. Or rare enough to be good for anyone really.

As you can see the ///M badges have been removed and the hole filled, I don't have the ///M badges. I only have the fixings shown in the photos, Could do with some more clips around the silver centre stripe.

Any question please ask.

£180 plus £10 postage (I will wrap well but take no responsibility for the safety of item in transit)

Cheers
we expres: " He did hear the bells ringing, but doesnt know where where the clapper hangs".
deni2s

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: For sale z3m side shark fin grills

Post by deni2s »

I sent you PM some time ago regarding M front bumper price, I'm still waiting your reply. I could be interested also in these grills, but first I would like to know the price for M bumper.