For Sale Z3 Carbon fibre induction kit SOLD

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

For Sale Z3 Carbon fibre induction kit SOLD

Post by ('_')Z3 »

For sale an induction kit that I had fitted to my Z3 2.0ltr. The only reason I'm selling it is I've fitted a Simota one instead.

It fitted my car perfectly (I think it will fit 2.0 through to the 2.8 but please do your own checks). It comes with the Simota hose which is 80mm in diameter and literally takes 10mins to fit.

It's in great condition but there is a small area of wear on the edge as you can see in the picture.

£75 delivered in the UK payment through paypal preferred.
Any questions or interest please drop me a PM
Last edited by ('_')Z3 on Wed 19 Mar, 2014 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
Dino D

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: For Sale Z3 Carbon fibre induction kit

Post by Dino D »

How does this compare sound wise with the Simota?
Actually, what is the difference between this and the Simota one (sorry not fully up to speed on these!)?
('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

Re: For Sale Z3 Carbon fibre induction kit

Post by ('_')Z3 »

Dino D wrote:How does this compare sound wise with the Simota?
Actually, what is the difference between this and the Simota one (sorry not fully up to speed on these!)?
In all honesty I've not turned the engine over since I've swapped it over :oops: having compared the two side by side the difference I would say is.......... One has a silver plaque on the top. There really isn't much to choose between the two.