ill fitting cobra s/s exhaust for sale,z3 1.9 £85

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
geminimustang

Z3 roadster 1.9

ill fitting cobra s/s exhaust for sale,z3 1.9 £85

Post by geminimustang »

A long while back,maybe 2 years,i purchased a cobra s/s exhaust for my Son's 1.9 Z3.The seller provided photos of it on his car and it looked good but he thought it sounded far too loud.So only on his car for a month.I received it,stuck it in the shed for a year,had it fitted and it was a poor fit,sitting far too low.It growls too which i liked but my Son didn't on his 100 mile motorway trips to visit us.On our car for a couple of hundred miles.We've just replaced it with an exhaust from Kwik-fit.So there you have it.If it's any good to anybody,i want £85 and it has to be collected from Pensby,Wirral.Sorry,can't be bothered wrapping & packing.If interested,please send me your email address and i'll email a photo.Trust me,you'll need a welding kit and some skill but it may suit a track car.Cash on collection if somebody is mad enough to want it.Thanks for reading.
Mugs

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: ill fitting cobra s/s exhaust for sale,z3 1.9 £85

Post by Mugs »

pm sent.
geminimustang

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: ill fitting cobra s/s exhaust for sale,z3 1.9 £85

Post by geminimustang »

Sold.