Z3 leather seats

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
z3nomness

Z3 roadster 2.0

Z3 leather seats

Post by z3nomness »

Hi,

I'm looking for some leather heater seats for my Z3. either black or red.

Has anyone got some they are selling?

B
Sakari Matt

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Z3 leather seats

Post by Sakari Matt »

I have a complete interior that's coming out of my car as its being race prepared. leather heated and motorised seats in black and purple (suspect a rare combination). It would come with matching door cards and even good condition original mats. The rest of the interior would be available too if you need anything else. Hopefully I'll have them removed by the end of next week.
1998 2.8 BMW Z3 race car, Sakari Racing running in the Track Attack Race Club's Deustche Series
1996 2.8 BMW 328iMsport coupe
1987 2.8 BMW 528i
sirius-c

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Z3 leather seats

Post by sirius-c »

I've got some black/violet leather from a 1997 2.8. heated and motorised, with newly replaced bushes from aceman.

Ive also got a set of blue embossed leather seats with piping (heated and motorised) from a limited edition Fiji z3 (pre facelift connections). i have the matching blue embossed door cards too
Designed or not designed, that is the question.