Wanted - a whole load of stuff

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
leggy92

Not specified

Wanted - a whole load of stuff

Post by leggy92 »

Hi there,

I am looking for a few things I think - although not looking to spend loads - could be an issue I have I guess but here goes;

Black Leather Seats (don't have to be BMW ones as I am looking for some without little to no wear)

Spacers (whatever size really as I am not sure what I would be looking for)

Alloys with tyres?

Exhaust (ideally a twin pipe but will see)

I think that might be it for the time being, but as I have only just got the car im sure this list will increase!!

Thanks
BladeRunner919

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Wanted - a whole load of stuff

Post by BladeRunner919 »

leggy92 wrote: Black Leather Seats (don't have to be BMW ones as I am looking for some without little to no wear)
If you want them to fit in a Z3, then they absolutely do have to be BMW one, and Z3 ones at that.
leggy92 wrote:
Spacers (whatever size really as I am not sure what I would be looking for)

Alloys with tyres?
I'd suggest you find the alloys first, then decide what spacers you need otherwise you'll just be wasting your money. No point buying 35mm spacers just because someone has some, then fitting wheels that will stick out of the arches.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Try Andy (Spurs Fan in a Coupe) He often breaks Z3's and may be able to help with lots of bits ... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Wolverine_1999

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Wolverine_1999 »

I'm selling very nice alloys:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42353

Don'k know what your price range is..?
leggy92

Not specified

Post by leggy92 »

Thanks for the responses guys.

I was maybe just toying with the idea of alloys for the moment. The reason being, mine aren't the worst (or the best) but they have decent tyre tread so it feels like it would be either a waste or hassle to change them right now.

This being the case, I would like spacers for the time being I guess, and then see what happens.

In that case, Z3 seats I would be looking for ha!

Wolverine, they are very nice wheels!! as said above, my tyres are good at the moment etc etc. plus the price, I wont be able to afford those at this moment

Cheers