Bounce M wheels and tyres

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Jewell

M roadster S50

Bounce M wheels and tyres

Post by Jewell »

After changing Trojan's shoes back to EOM, I now have for sale:

Tyres:
Removed from purchased M wheels:
2 x Alpha Accelera 245/40ZR17 95W XL these have 5+mm tread.
2 x Dunlop Spsport Max 225/45ZR16 these have 4-5mm tread (one edge with only 3.9mm).
£50 set.

Wheels and tyres:
Removed from my 1999 M:
Set of 19", satin chrome, TSW Hockenheim Split rim lookalikes (I've been informed they are Cruize 134 but I have no way of confirming).
Back 19 x 9.5 L, Front 19 x 8.5 J
They are marked with the JWL and VIA standard symbols.
All except one have slight curbing marks but not too bad really.
I'm OCD about my car and even I could live with them! Balanced.

These wheels have on them a set of Falken 452 directional tyres
almost brand new, with 6-7mm tread on each. Never punctured.
2 x 235/35ZR19 91Y and
2 x 265/30ZR19 93Y
with BMW inserts.
£650 wheels and tyres.

I've done my best with these descriptions and just taken all the numbers I could find - not really up to technical questions

All located in Trojan's hibernation quarters in Bournemouth for inspection by arrangement. . . . . please pm me if interested

As you'll appreciate, they are taking up a lot of space and would really like them out of the way now, so I will be advertising them elsewhere (any suggestions please?)
Strike while the iron is hot - I understand that the wheels will fit other models but that is for you to research yourself, I offer no guarantees whatsoever!!

Photo as before