F/S BMW (Borbet) 16" Alloy Wheels & Runflat Winter Tyres

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
g8jka
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

F/S BMW (Borbet) 16" Alloy Wheels & Runflat Winter Tyres

Post by g8jka »

I am selling these on behalf of my Grandad, who had them fitted to an F20 1 Series. The specifications are all within the limits of fitting a Z3, even though the offsets are fairly low. Looking on will they fit, compared to a style 55 16 alloy they stick out a further 15mm both on the front and rear. I haven't tried them on my zed, you are welcome to come and try them to see if they fit but I am pretty sure they should be fine, although it is upto you to check the specs. They should also fit other 1/3 series and the Z4.

Genuine Borbet 16" Alloy Wheels

5 X 120 PCD Stud Pattern

Centre Bore 72.5

7 Inch Wide

ET 31 Offset

Fitted with Goodyear Ultra Grip 9 Runflat Winter Tyres

205 / 55 / R16 / 91H

All tyres and wheels are in fantastic condition with no damage / puncture repairs / marks / curbing and look as new. These wheels and tyres have barely covered 1500 miles.

Purchased November 2013 at a cost of £650 and were fitted to an F20 1 Series. Covered just under 1500 miles over a period of 3 months. Recent upgrade to a 2 series GT means they are no longer needed as they do not fit the new car.

Buyer to collect from Stoke on Trent, cash on collection

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions

Price is £475 ONO
2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Titanium Silver Roadster with too many mods to list :-D :drive
Click For 2.0 Progress Journal
Click For 2.8 Progress Journal