Z3M Hamann fog light cover replicas

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
deni2s

Z3 roadster 2.8

Z3M Hamann fog light cover replicas

Post by deni2s »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172120458561

These Hamann fog light cover replicas look exactly the same as original Hamann fog light covers. Original Hamann fog light covers are extremely rare, I had seen them only once available on ebay in last 5 years. And at the moment this is probably the only replica of them, so grab them while you can as this can be as well the only oportunity to get these. I found out that the retail price on these Hamann fogs was 685$ when they were available.

Made from carbon fiber, fiberglass and epoxy resin composite for lightweight and durability (highest quality materials, not cheap vinylester resin). Ready for painting, already primed.

Original light units are Hella DE 52mm fogs, but they are no longer available, so this lot includes fittings for newer Hella Micro DE light units (but it is still possible to fit original light units), which you can easily source localy or on ebay. Or ask me and I will direct you were you can still try to get them.

LIGHT UNITS ARE NOT INCLUDED. You are bidding on covers with fittings only.

Professional installation and painting is required. Be aware that original Z3M front bumper needs to be cuted to install these fog lights.

Installation steps:
1. Remove the front bumper
2. Cut the bumper (air ducts parts) so that covers fit in place
3. Some grinding on the sides probably will be required to fit the covers - they are made slightly bigger on purpose so you can adjust them perfectly to your bumper
4. Paint the covers
5. Glue covers to bumper
6. Attach Hella Micro DE light units to the covers and wires to your cars electrical system
7. Install the front bumper with fogs
8. Adjust the light beam

FYI, OEM Z3M front bumper can be fitted without any modifications to any BMW Z3 car - m and non-m, facelift and prefacift, wide body and narrow body.

If you have any questions, feel free to to ask me here or check this forum thread: http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showt ... g-replicas .

Starting price 80 GBP, free shipping.