Non M gearshift surround

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Non M gearshift surround

Post by Southernboy »

I've had a few requests on the "zorg" site for these gearshift surrounds, and as I told them, unless I have a minimum of 6 orders, I'm not going to bother.
Anyhow, seems I have 4 "deffinites" there already, so i reckon I may find a couple here.... ??
Options are: Hard chrome plated at £55 incl postage or £ 50 Polished aluminium. personally, I think hard chrome is better, since it will be more durable and save a lot of sweat polishing / buffing...unless you're an "habitual buffer" :wink:
Anyhow, the terms are 50% up front with your order to ensure you are committed - I've had the yes please / can't now syndrome, and for the amount of work that goes into producing these, I'd like "yes please" only... :D

So, here are a couple of pics so you can see what I'm talking about - It doesn't include the gaiter or the piece of the console.... just the surround... In both pics the ally is still "natural" - un-chromed..

Fitting instructions are included..

"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions