Facelift Front and Rear Bumpers in Topaz Blue

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

Facelift Front and Rear Bumpers in Topaz Blue

Post by mrscalex »

Need to start clearing out the surplus parts I've acquired for my 2.2 project. First up are front and rear bumper covers.

The front bumper is solid but looks nasty - much worse than it really is underneath. It was on the car when it was front-ended but remarkably regained it's shape with no structural damage other than needing a very small amount of filler in an older repair (spent chewing gum sized hole) that opened up!! It looks like it was silver originally. I avoid putting paint on myself as I don't have access to a good cheap sprayer but I'm sure others will. So yes ,it will need stripping and respraying but it's a cheap option at £30.

The rear bumper is in useable shape and only got changed out as I had a set of colour-matched panels including bumpers. It's generally very nice but does have an amateurish spray patch on the nearside, some paint rash nearby but largely underneath/under the eye line and a small chunk out near number plate. There are some scratches but these should polish out or be greatly minimised and some small touch-in is required too. Ultimately needs painting too but useable for now as is. Hopefully another good price for you at £25.

Would prefer to sell to a zroadster.net member as that's where I spend nearly all my time. But needs to be moved on so will put up on zroadster.org after a few days if unsold.

Won't be attempting to ship these. So collection from Swindon (or Swansea) or if you are within 15 minutes of the M4 between Swindon and Swansea will drop off for you. Also happy to meet up as far as Newbury services if it helps those from the South East.
ImageImage
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Trudy) - Keeper rebuilt from a write-off
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Cookies) - Keeper rebuilt having been bought with a seized engine
2002 Z3 3.0 Sapphire Black (Peanut) - Keeper awaiting rebuilding having been bought as an abandoned project
Plus Willy, Kodak & Maycee - All 2.2 Sport projects. Yes, 6 is a lot of Z3s :)
Always happy to try and help with spares :)