Thinking about an M again

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Z3andZ4

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Thinking about an M again

Post by Z3andZ4 »

I keep blowing hot and cold about investing in a Z3M roadster. I have a Z4M coupe already - as well as a Z4 roadster, 135i and Z3 3 litre Sport. I have missed a couple in the past 24 months due to my indecisiveness and sorely regretted it :head:

Anyone on the forum thinking about selling their Z3M roadster either in the near future or later this year?

My Z3 has reached 95k and it's either live with it for a long time - or consider changing it pre-100k, it will sell easily as I have a hardtop, winter tyres and alloys etc.

Thanks.
2001 Z3 3 litre Sport Roadster - titanium and special
2006 Z4M coupe - Interlagos and red
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q62 ... huiwqu.jpg
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Thinking about an M again

Post by mrscalex »

Well I might be after a 3.0 Sport next year if that helps and yours doesn't look too shabby :)
ImageImage
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Trudy) - Keeper rebuilt from a write-off
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Cookies) - Keeper rebuilt having been bought with a seized engine
2002 Z3 3.0 Sapphire Black (Peanut) - Keeper awaiting rebuilding having been bought as an abandoned project
Plus Willy, Kodak & Maycee - All 2.2 Sport projects. Yes, 6 is a lot of Z3s :)
Always happy to try and help with spares :)
AGT1953

M roadster S50

Post by AGT1953 »

Hi,
I might be persuaded to sell mine as I am building a classic rally car at the moment to do the Monte Carlo Historique in January.
Andy,
Glasgow.
Rory4711

M roadster S50

Post by Rory4711 »

Afternoon. Am considering selling mine this autumn or the coming spring as I fancy building something like a Caterham in autumn/winter 2017.
It's booked in for annual service and fresh MOT later this month when we're back from our hols.
If interested I can e-mail you details and photos, either before the 7th of this month OR after we're back.
Rgds
Alfie
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Alfie »

Z3andZ4 wrote:I have a Z4M coupe already - as well as a Z4 roadster, 135i and Z3 3 litre Sport.
Now that's just plain greedy....!

It took me 18 months of trawling the entire country every day on the 'net to find RED, and incredibly she turned up at my local dealer!
And of course, worth every minute spent slaving over a hot computer.
Needless to say, she's not going anywhere.... :twisted:

Good luck with your hunt.

A.