Ebay - Lovely blue extended leather dash/console £200

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

Ebay - Lovely blue extended leather dash/console £200

Post by mrscalex »

I wouldn't normally bother promoting someone else's sale. But this looks like a desireable, quality item for a good price (£200 with Best Offer). And might well appeal to someone on the forum. Needless to say if you were looking for one you might spend a very long time doing so!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-BLUE-E ... 2223110798

ImageImage
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Trudy) - Keeper rebuilt from a write-off
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Cookies) - Keeper rebuilt having been bought with a seized engine
2002 Z3 3.0 Sapphire Black (Peanut) - Keeper awaiting rebuilding having been bought as an abandoned project
Plus Willy, Kodak & Maycee - All 2.2 Sport projects. Yes, 6 is a lot of Z3s :)
Always happy to try and help with spares :)
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Ebay - Lovely blue extended leather dash/console £200

Post by Southernboy »

Anyone with a blue Z3M should buy and store it... It'll be like hen's teeth in a few years, and with the fairly common issue of the leather lifting, this would be a handy part to have as a replacement... actually cheap at the price, and the console section can be sold off to recover some of the purchase price... Should be worth at least £50 - £70 even in separate parts.... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Devon Z
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.0

Re: Ebay - Lovely blue extended leather dash/console £200

Post by Devon Z »

That's the optional Tapaz Blue extended leather option I have on mine, it is missing the matching door panels with blue leather top section to match.

£1100 option in 1999!!
99 2.0 Topaz Individual