" roadster " badging NEW...

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

" roadster " badging NEW...

Post by Southernboy »

" roadster " badging for you....
Size 100mm x 18mm x 3mm thick. (18mm high at the top of the d and t)
Available in black, silver aluminium) or real chrome plated
Price £ 12 per single item or and £ 10 per additional item. - inclusive of packaging / postage by registered airmail / signed for.
If you want chrome plated that will be an extra £5 per item.
I am cutting 50 pieces initially, so if you want any, please get in now. I'll be posting on .org and eBay etc etc.. :wink:

It comes with a peel off sticky tape which means it can be applied anywhere you want - eg. on the console below the gearshift boot, on the flip down rear storage box etc... you can also stick them to the outside of the car below the bonnet side vents or the boot, or even on the 3rd brake light lens.... although I am planning a larger version for that position - 200mm x 25mm. which will be a little more expensive. Also, if you think this size is a little small for the position below the bonnet side vents, I can make up a set to the size you want - just measure up what you want and I'll quote you before going ahead.

"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions