Red Z3 1.9 1997 for sale in Norwich :-(

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Madmonkeyfish

Z3 roadster 1.9

Red Z3 1.9 1997 for sale in Norwich :-(

Post by Madmonkeyfish »

I am selling my beloved red BMW Z3 as she's simply not getting the use she was. The car currently has 106,000 miles and has never missed a beat.
I have maintained this car fastidiously myself as I'm an enthusiast. The car will come with the rare and VERY expensive Z3 repair operations manual.
Mechanically the car is perfect with a strong engine gearbox. The front brakes have been uprated to new ventilated discs with new callipers.
The rear window was replaced by Monsoon on the south coast and is in excellent condition.
She has also had a full respray recently to a high standard.
Tyres are proper Goodyears with very little wear on the front and part worn on the rears.
Everything works as it should including the BMW factory alarm and the car is weather tight .
The drivers seat has a small wear hole on the outer bolster in common with all BMW leather seats of that era.
The car currently has my personalised plate which I am willing to let go with the car but if not required will adjust the price accordingly.
The MOT expires on the 17th of May.
I'm looking for about £2800 with the plate and £2100 without.
I'm happy to answer any questions you might have and have a stack of pics to email if you need them.
I'd much prefer to see her go to an aficionado!!!
I'm on 07920 855 661
01603 453862
solaris3333@gmail.com

Thanks,,

Paul