Sale: Weld in Toe and Camber kit [both sides]

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Cooper01

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Sale: Weld in Toe and Camber kit [both sides]

Post by Cooper01 »

I accidentally ordered two kits :head: so I am offering one up for sale at my cost price AUD180.00 which includes airbag within Australia.

This will do both toe and camber on both sides [ 4 x sets of weld in tabs and 4 offset bolts].

Let me know if your interested. I can send overseas at buyers expense minus the AUD$13 I put on for the airbag.

Graeme
Bobafixit

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Sale: Weld in Toe and Camber kit [both sides]

Post by Bobafixit »

Hi, we’re abouts are you on Aus ?
I’m in Albury NSW.
Can you post a pic of the kit as there are a few different ones on the market.

Kind regards
Bob
Cooper01

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Cooper01 »

Hi. I am in Tasmania.. I would love to post a picture but find it to hard in this forum. If you give me a email address I can send it to you. I got them from the USA at bimmerbum.net. or look for me on Facebook Graeme Cooper Tasmania my icon is a donkey looking into the camera.
Cooper01

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Cooper01 »

I've tried several times to attach the file, sorry it's just to hard to do it! Here is the link to them, hope it works. People like Bryan Salgado bought these as well so you know they are good! Mine go in the car early February.

https://shop.bimmerbum.com/products/2-0 ... -318ti-e30

Cheers,