3 piece Z3 Boot spoiler

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

3 piece Z3 Boot spoiler

Post by Southernboy »

My new Z3 project has a 3 piece spoiler fitted. I'm not too in love with it TBH.
Anyone who might be interested can have a look at the link below for details about this type of spoiler.
It is actually a site which provides the fitting instructions.

https://bmweba.com/eba-01-29-9-789-714/

Anyhow, having had a look online as to an estimated value for these, they seem to be in the £250 area excl postage / packing.
Anyone really want one of these apparently "rare" spoilers let me know. I'll accept any "reasonable" offer around the above valuation.
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
BonBon

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: 3 piece Z3 Boot spoiler

Post by BonBon »

Is it so distasteful to you that it's worth having to put right all the holes it will leave in the boot? :shrug
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: 3 piece Z3 Boot spoiler

Post by Southernboy »

In a word - yes. I really don't like it.
The holes are easily repaired and a bit of a paint job won't do any harm. I'm not in a rush, so if I sell it, I'll do the repairs at that time. If I don't sell it and I decide to take it off, it'll be because I want to do the job at that time.
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions