Z3 PARTS FOR SALE

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
tom_sk

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Z3 PARTS FOR SALE

Post by tom_sk »

Z3 PARTS FOR SALE

NOTE I have my z3 up for sale <viewtopic.php?f=11&t=45652 >and will include these items in the sale if I get near the asking price. This means I will not be accepting any offers on them until the car is sold.
Also, I have not included any postage/carriage charges. Not sure how to work these out at the moment – will try to find out later and edit this post.

1. OEM Chrome Gills. Superb condition with all clips. Not easy to find these days unless you want to import from US or buy cheap copies. £125

2. OEM Tonneau Cover. Black, in excellent condition. Essential for keeping out bugs and dirt if, like me, you drive ‘topless’ all the time. Looks neater too. Easy on/off (with practice :) ) and folds for storage in the boot. £120

3. OEM Wind Deflector (mesh type). Excellent condition with all clips/straps. Try driving with/without and notice the difference! £120

4. Door cards. Black/topaz blue oregon leather inserts. Inserts attached by screws so easy to remove/replace. N/S one has small ‘nick’on top near front but hardly noticeable, otherwise in excellent scuff-free condition. £SOLD

5. OEM First Aid Kit. Looks like new. Unused, all original packages there and unopened. Sits neatly in cubby hole to right of the boot. Essential item for anyone restoring their zed to original condition. £20

6. OEM Aerial Mast. As new condition. Has yours been replaced by a ‘stubby’? Restore it back for £SOLD

(Sorry, can't find a pic but I'm sure you know what it looks like :) )

Also have socket for oil filter housing and airbag reset tool. Will include these with the car unless buyer does not want them, in which case I will advertise them later.

Thee are more pics at https://cormacki.imgur.com/ (click on a pic for a closer view)
Last edited by tom_sk on Fri 11 May, 2018 21:24, edited 1 time in total.
2001 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver/Blue Leather (left home :bawl: ) and his big brother 2002 e39 2.2 Titan Silver/Grey Leather (leaving soon :bawl: :bawl: )
Chronopete

M roadster S54

Re: Z3 PARTS FOR SALE

Post by Chronopete »

I am interested in the tonneau cover. Would you be able to ship to USA?
tom_sk

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by tom_sk »

Chronopete wrote: Wed 18 Apr, 2018 00:20 I am interested in the tonneau cover. Would you be able to ship to USA?
See the NOTE at the beginning of the post.

I will not be selling the spares until my car is sold in case the buyer wants them.

If I still have them for sale after that, I will update my post.
2001 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver/Blue Leather (left home :bawl: ) and his big brother 2002 e39 2.2 Titan Silver/Grey Leather (leaving soon :bawl: :bawl: )
tom_sk

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by tom_sk »

CAR NOW SOLD

Parts now available but note door cards and aerial now sold.