Welcome to the new ZRoadster site

Any site announcements will be made here. Also the place to make suggestions to help improve this site. Also use this forum for reporting suspected errors or for asking 'how to' questions.
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Welcome to the new ZRoadster site

Post by Robert T »

The upgrade went well and you are viewing this through the new phpBB 3 forum software. :D

You should find that pretty much everything has been preserved from the old fourm:

* All users and passwords
* All topics and posts
* All private messages
* All attachments
* Tim's customizations - zed models, flags, the portal page etc.

If you do find anything missing, please can you let me know ASAP.

A few things have moved about, so if you are struggling with the new board, please do feel free to ask.

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
Althulas

M roadster S50

Re: Welcome to the new ZRoadster site

Post by Althulas »

On the topic scroll on the front page the different post could do with a bit more spacing to make it easier on the eye or the topic title being in bold. Looking good so far nice work Robert.
If you like gaming with mature minded players visit our retirement home http://www.oap-clan.co.uk/
ImageImage
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Welcome to the new ZRoadster site

Post by Robert T »

Althulas wrote:On the topic scroll on the front page the different post could do with a bit more spacing to make it easier on the eye or the topic title being in bold. Looking good so far nice work Robert.
I'll see what I can do. The gap I know I can do. Will have to see about the subject.

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc