Unable to login (speedview)

Any site announcements will be made here. Also the place to make suggestions to help improve this site. Also use this forum for reporting suspected errors or for asking 'how to' questions.
markocosic

Other roadster

Unable to login (speedview)

Post by markocosic »

Hi,

Registered under a 2nd name to ask this question:

I have an account (speedview) that I can't log into (since March 4th). I changed the email address and it is still "awaiting activation" by admin. There's a PM waiting for me from 'Phil' that I'd like to read with regards an offer to zroadster.net members.

As pennance for a boring post asking people to do work for me have some equally practical car photos... :wink:

Mod edit - removed Business references and website address
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Unable to login (speedview)

Post by Gazza »

At this moment zroadster.net does not encourage Trade advertisers.

You are of course welcome to participate in discussions on the forum using this current registration.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
markocosic

Other roadster

Re: Unable to login (speedview)

Post by markocosic »

Aha. That'll probably be what the PM from Phil says; apologies for the business references. :oops:

I shall lurk in a personal capacity in that case! :)

Anybody in a red 2.8 Z3 remember spinning out in front of this beastie? (Bedford, Dec 2010)

"Err, thanks for not hitting me... ...and did you get that on camera?" :D

You'll be wanting a set of these for dry weather/track use - absolutely phenomenal for ~£70/corner and unlike R888s and the likes you can actually drive them through puddles too.
http://www.cosic.org.uk/MarkoStuff/5/ye ... ag0396.jpg

Pennance for the boring post. Careful with eBay for Android in the pub children. :wink: