Knowledgebase Enhancements

Any site announcements will be made here. Also the place to make suggestions to help improve this site. Also use this forum for reporting suspected errors or for asking 'how to' questions.
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Knowledgebase Enhancements

Post by Robert T »

I have just applied a little update to make the knowledgebases that little bit easier to find and navigate.

I have added a link to the bar at the top of the page that takes you directly to a new Knowledgebase Section with direct links to the Knowledgebase Index Pages. I am still in the process of creating the categorised index pages, but the Z3 one is about 80% complete and I have been using it in preference to the forum index for little while. The Z4 icon will link to the Z4 Index page when I add it.

I will be making some more changes to the knowledgebases soon. As a little forewarning, all images in knowledgebase articles will be hosted directly on zroadster.net, which will hopefully mean an end to broken image links when people close photobucket/flickr accounts etc. All such images will be watermarked with the zroadster.net logo. You may have seen a couple of these on threads that I have already processed.

Please let me know here if there are any issues with the new pages.

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
petecossie

M coupe S50

Re: Knowledgebase Enhancements

Post by petecossie »

Great piece of work. I've had a look and opened a number of subject items without any difficulty. Lots of reading to do now!! :)
Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black Interior.

Previous BMWs
2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black Interior.
2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black/Black Interior
1986 M635
1985 E28 M5
1983 E28 528i Alpina
BladeRunner919

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by BladeRunner919 »

That's really good - thanks for the great work! :D
Mcjazz

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Mcjazz »

Yes, thanks for the good work. As a new owner I have found it invaluable. My z3 hadn't been used much for a couple of years before I bought it so had lots of niggles all easily put right by using the knowledge base. It's definitely saved me a good bit of money too.

Thanks again

Moray
weedram

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by weedram »

Works very well, thanks :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
One Life - Zed it
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Indices/Indexes complete. :)

After this morning's mental aberration over which jon was in Oz, it appears that I can in fact program my way out of a paper bag, as the Z4 index post seems to be being picked up correctly without any further changes to the forum. :D

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc