Accessing Zroadster Message board Pre 2004

Any site announcements will be made here. Also the place to make suggestions to help improve this site. Also use this forum for reporting suspected errors or for asking 'how to' questions.
Jet

blank

Accessing Zroadster Message board Pre 2004

Post by Jet »

Where can I find the Pre-2004 Zroadster message boards?

Thanks
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Accessing Zroadster Message board Pre 2004

Post by Robert T »

All the archived posts from the earlier messageboard type forums are currently backed up offline. I am assuming that you are just after the Z1 bits? In which case, I have just restored them for you here: http://www.zroadster.net/z1/index.html

You might have to wait a little while for Google to index them to make them searchable, but the index pages for the four archives should be searchable using the find box in your browser.

If anyone would like me to restore the other early forums, then space permitting, I should be able to do this.

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
Jet

blank

Post by Jet »

Thank you very much, that's the fella.

How long have I got before it gets removed, to find what I need?
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

As long as you like, Jet. There is no issue with the size of the Z1 board, so it can stay indefinitely. I left the archives off originally when we moved servers as there was no direct link into them (at least that I could see), so I didn't think they were being used, and it made one less thing for me to do.

As I say, if anyone is interested in the old Z3 and Z8 boards, I can blow the cobwebs off them and see about restoring them as well, provided they doesn't take up too much space.

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc