Donations - zroadster.net

Any site announcements will be made here. Also the place to make suggestions to help improve this site. Also use this forum for reporting suspected errors or for asking 'how to' questions.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Donations - zroadster.net

Post by Gazza »

Recently we have had kind offers of support via donations to zroadster.net which have been gratefully accepted.

Below are those that have donated, their names appear in Green on the Forum.

Eastsix
BrianH
Valle_fora
Petecossie
Boysie
Z3andZ4
('_')Z3
Mike123
rambo

Thanks once again ;)

If you would like to donate to zroadster.net just send me a PM and I'll supply details.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Donations - zroadster.net

Post by Gazza »

I've received a donation from Z3andZ4, his name now appears in Green on the Forum.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

ImageImage
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

I'd like to thank Brian H for his continued donations to the site after selling a few items :D
Gazza

ImageImage
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Mike123 was offering a prize in his thread for guessing the car which would replace his Z3M, ('_')Z3 won said prize but asked Mike123 to make a donation to the Forum instead. Therefore both have been listed as 'zroadster sponsor' and their names will now appear in Green on the Forum.

Thanks Guys :D
Gazza

ImageImage
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Thread resurrection

zroaster.net is a non profit Forum, in fact we don't charge for anything :lol:

We do however accept donations to help with the running costs that are paid for by the Admin Team.

If you would like to help, send me a pm and I'll supply the details :)

Those that donate are changed from Registered User to Sponsor under your Forum name,
Gazza

ImageImage
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Donation received with thanks from rambo after being loaned the forum's hardtop fitting gauges and hook spanner. He is now listed as a zroadster sponsor and his name now appears in green.

Thank you, kind sir.

R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Donation received with thanks from Uncle_Clanger after being loaned the hardtop tools. Rank now Sponsor 2018.

Thank you.

R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc