Group Buy! -eisenmann Exhausts...

Tyres, exhausts, suspension, strut braces, air filters, brake pads/rotors and anything else for 'dawn raiders'.
M33 UFO

Porsche

Count me in....

Post by M33 UFO »

Interested in 83mm, racing....when you have the best price negotiated let me know.

Giles, do I recall correctly, you had to trim the rear bumber to fit around the larger tips? Is this much of a job? Sorry if you have already answered this point.

Cheers, Mark
Giles

Not specified

Re: Count me in....

Post by Giles »

M33 UFO wrote:Giles, do I recall correctly, you had to trim the rear bumber to fit around the larger tips? Is this much of a job? Sorry if you have already answered this point.
You do need to undertake some trimming as you can probably see from this picture. I use a scalpel, you really cannot tell unless you get up close. (You're b*ggered if you want to fit a Schnitzer rear defuser though :cry: )

Be warned - the system does move and once fitted needs to be looked at again after about 500 miles for re-adjustment. In addition I noticed that after my last track day, hard driving shifted one set considerably and Mr Scalpel had to make a re-appearance!

M Blur
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Post by M Blur »

:shock:

Giles - that level of polishing is just not healthy... :shake: :lol:
easyrider

M roadster S50

Post by easyrider »

HI GUYS,

Sorry I have been out for a while, really busy. having a nightmare with selling a boat of mine which is going to finance my buy.

Can i suggest a later deadline? Of course, if everyone is ready then you can go ahead. Don't wait for me...

I really need another month, but honstly, if the numbers are there without me, I am sure the discount can be arranged no problem.

Its hard keeping track of whose in and whose out?
can all interested parties put a one liner in with their order request stating size and loudness preferences.

Thanks guys...

Let me know when you are all ready... I will see how my boat sale is going... 20k riding on it, so i really do need to wait until it is sold before racking the credit cards with exhausts! In principle, I am still in!
...either way the deal is real!
4-Pipes
M Roaster

M roadster S50

Post by M Roaster »

I want 70mm tips/Sport (N) loudness

And I'm obviously willing to wait for you!!! since I've got the car for two years now without performance exhaust whats the problem of waiting two months?

Cheers
M33 UFO

Porsche

Yes please....

Post by M33 UFO »

83mm Race / As loud as it gets (perhaps should check out the sound clips)!

Cheers, Mark
M Blur
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Post by M Blur »

:| My neighbour is also looking for a E46 70mm system. What sort of group discount are you looking at as he was going to buy from the US, which he reckoned worked out a lot cheaper even with carriage but I'm not sure if he's done his sums properly. :?:
'MC' MarkC

M coupe S50

Post by 'MC' MarkC »

83mm Race, and I'm ok to wait, something to look forward to !
ACS susp., exhaust, wheels, short-shift +decat (Supersprint)+CF intake with K&N, remapped ECU, Strong-strutt. Piranha carbon-metallic clutch, EBC Grooved & Dimpled+Redstuff Ceramics. ACS pedals, gearknob & handbrake, stick-on plates.
easyrider

M roadster S50

Post by easyrider »

WE ARE SUDENLY DOWN TO 4 ORDERS...
M33UFO, MBMWX, MROASTER AND MYSELF (EASYRIDER)
IS ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN THE GROUP BUY DEAL...
THERE IS NO STRICT DEADLINE BUT THE DISCOUNT IS UPTO 20% !!! :shock:

PLEASE LIST YOUR ORDER WITH A ONE LINER UNLESS YOU ARE ON THIS LIST...

4-Pipes
M Blur
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Post by M Blur »

easyrider wrote:WE ARE SUDENLY DOWN TO 4 ORDERS...
IS ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN THE GROUP BUY DEAL...
THERE IS NO STRICT DEADLINE BUT THE DISCOUNT IS UPTO 20% !!! :shock:

PLEASE LIST YOUR ORDER WITH A ONE LINER UNLESS YOU ARE ON THIS LIST...

I still have a friend who's interested but he may be going through CA Autotech or the US.. Have you compared prices..?
stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Sport 70mm for Z3 2.8 (pre 2000)

Post by stu »

pls.
someone in a minority once wrote:I know I'm in a minority
Alfie
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Undecided of Pinner.

Post by Alfie »

Having heard Charlotte's delightful rear end rumblings on the Beachy Head run.....

I WANT, I WANT, I WANT....!

Mine's a Z3 3.0 2000, and I'm really not keen to start carving up the bodywork, so from the website, it looks like my only option is:

RM round 2x Ø 60 mm B5261.00600 £462.00

Obviously I can't expect the same tones as an ///M with 83mm tips, but can anyone say if the improvement in sound and performance over the stock pipes can really justify the expense?

Visually, I don't think 60mm tips are gonna make much difference.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!
Alfie.
easyrider

M roadster S50

Post by easyrider »

MBlur we ARE going through CA Autotech in the UK!!
Together we can arrange a discount of upto 20% off CA Autotech's usual prices.... :D

It has been arranged....

Alfie, i would say that 60mm tips are fairly standard if not a little bigger than your existing but the tip size will not effect the noise, it will still sound better! Let me know if you are definate?... Cheers mate...
4-Pipes
Neal(2.8Roadster)

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Neal(2.8Roadster) »

I may be interested in a system for my 2.8

I dont really want to carve up the bodywork either so would need something that fits into the standard cutout, dont want to go REALLY loud but want louder than stock, so would go for the Sport loudness.

Any help on what size tips will fit in the 2.8 apron without cutting it ?

cheers
Neal Glover

Email : nealglover@Gmail.com
Giles

Not specified

Re: Sport 70mm for Z3 2.8 (pre 2000)

Post by Giles »

stu wrote:pls.
Hhhmmm - just you, Charlotte and the home straight at Croft helped make that decision did it Stu :wink:
M33 UFO

Porsche

everyone ready?

Post by M33 UFO »

Can someone update me on this, is everyone ready now..? I am needy for my new system!

Cheers, Mark
M33 UFO

Porsche

this thread is dead!

Post by M33 UFO »

Before i go and place an order on my own, is anyone still interested in the group buy??

Cheers, Mark
Alfie
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Where's Easyrider?

Post by Alfie »

I'm still interested, but it doesn't seem like there's enough of us to achieve much of a bulk buy discount.

Easyrider started this thread, but he seems to have disappeared.
Any news from anyone else?

A.
stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

We should at least get prices for group buy

Post by stu »

then PM everyone who's posted with the details before asking for cash?

Just a thought.
M33 UFO

Porsche

Update....

Post by M33 UFO »

Spoke with CA Auto today, the rrp on the system I am interested in is £835 (inc vat), as a single purchase they will do this for £750, if I can get another person interested then they shall do it for £700. This is for an 83mm Race System on an M Roadster.

Obviously the more the merrier and more importantly cheaper to! Alfie, if your still interested can you let me know, if you want to contact them yourself to get an idea of cost on your desired system, they are on 0870 2424219, I spoke to Roy.

Cheers
Mark
stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Blimey

Post by stu »

bit surprised bout that :shock:

Got to pay 2 road tax and one BMW warranty this month :bawl:
Rogere

M coupe S54

Post by Rogere »

In the end went direct to CA and spoke with Roy. Gave me 15% discount. Fitted by 1 of their guys at an outfit near Farnham (Guildford, Surrey area)

Job done last Sat AM.

What a wonderful noise. Well worth it.

As an aside, does any one have any figures for BHP or torque increases which are now abundantly obvious.

I fitted 70m tips and Race noise to my S54 2002 M Coupe

Roger
DavidM
Z Register member

Z4 M roadster

Post by DavidM »

Mine was dynod before and after fitting - the bhp rose by 9.5 - which was cool in my book 8-)
Rogere

M coupe S54

Post by Rogere »

Certainly feels different, with much more urgency around 3800 RPM upwards. Last 500 to the red line is now completely ballistic

Roger
Alfie
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Missed.

Post by Alfie »

Rogere.

Sorry for missing the boat on this one.
Still, sounds like you got a decent discount all by yourself!

I'm still very interested, but have had other things to pay for over the past few months.

Cheers!
A.
Roelster

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Roelster »

Just come back from a DIY garage to fix the places where the bottom had been scraping the road. Talked with one of the guy's running the place an Eisenmann come up. He showed me the pricelists and for my 2.8 pre 99. 430 euro incl VAT and 25% standard discount! (Eissenmann site quote's 545,20)

Well, I do not expect you all to come overhere and buy one but the discount part info might help you to negotiate a better price.
Roeland
Z3 Montreal Blue 2.8
'MC' MarkC

M coupe S50

Post by 'MC' MarkC »

Strikes me that it would be a journey well worth making!

If you wanted to make the trip in your Zee, you could have it fitted there, and post your original system back to yourself ! :D

Roeland, care to mention the name and address of the garage you were at ?
Roelster

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Roelster »

Journey well worth making. Brings my idea to orginize a meeting in 2005 more likely to be succesfull :D

Name and address of garage...
Let me start I would never bring my car to them. The guy that helped me drives an old E30 convertable that has big bumpers, scurts (when is the spell checker working again?) and bulky spoilers and repainded and looks terrrible. Not my cup of thea. To be honest I am very sure no body (could not tell who was working there, who was family or who was a neighbour comming in for a coffee and decided to work on one of the cars....) has got an education for car meganic.
The reason I was there is because they you can rent one of the car lifts for 10 euro an hour and i needed to work on the bottom of the car..
That said and becoming "friends"with him talking about BMW's he showed me the brocure of Eisenmann and pricelist. It all looks good and ok. I would not trust my car to them but have no problem ordering stuff from them. I feel the have the garage just to be able to work on their own cars and are happy to make some money to maintain the garage by having some extra income selling stuff and renting lift and tools.

The are called ; Car Center TIKA, tel +31 (0)70-3630291 (not sure they manage to speak in english). You can mention me (the arrogant white boy :wink: driving a dark blue Z3)

Let me know if you need some assistance

cheers,
Roeland
Roeland
Z3 Montreal Blue 2.8