M coupe exhaust on a 2.8 Z3

Tyres, exhausts, suspension, strut braces, air filters, brake pads/rotors and anything else for 'dawn raiders'.
steve p
Z Register member

BMW convertible

M coupe exhaust on a 2.8 Z3

Post by steve p »

i love the look of the exhaust on the M coupe and would like to have this on my z3, after speaking to BMW they said there was no way of adapting this from the back of my cat due to the difference in bore size. does anyone know of any good aftermarket options avaliable. BMW said they recommend Remus for any style of exhaust.
thanx, steve
Zmeagol

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by Zmeagol »

Steve

Have a look at the Eisenmann group buy thread at viewtopic.php?t=2302. The 4-pipe version for the Z3 2.8 is normally £539, there's also a 2-pipe version at £352. With 20% off the prices are £432 and £282 respectively.

Tim
DavidM
Z Register member

Z4 M roadster

Post by DavidM »

View this post - viewtopic.php?p=15251#15251

There is a group buy going on for Eisenmann zorsts - which are IMHO the ones to go with - they do do a 4 pipe system to make the non M zeds have 4 exhaust pipes - but you will ...

a) lose your spare wheel
b) have to modify the rear valance

or this

It looks like the above when fitted

Or this photo is of it "raw"
Blackticus

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by Blackticus »

GO TO RZR TYRES AND WHEELS OR ANY POWERFLOW PLACE.
I had a puma and done the same thing but i had no spare tyre. Its not a nice feeling having no spare tyre, but u can get a stupid tyre foam thing from halfords if u do get a puncture.