fog lights

Tyres, exhausts, suspension, strut braces, air filters, brake pads/rotors and anything else for 'dawn raiders'.
BIG DAVE

Z3 roadster 1.9i

fog lights

Post by BIG DAVE »

hi any body help, just ordered fog lights from ebay not oem. seen a thread where parts required were detailed relay ,switch etc now cannot find it now anyone HELP!
cheers BIG D
BigD
lebigmec

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Re: fog lights

Post by lebigmec »

Dave, you need to go into 'Z3 range knowledgebase' forum, & search 'Z3 front fog retro-fit', & you will get the article you're looking for.
I used it to fit fogs to my car a while ago, it's very well written & the job is easy. All the wiring etc is already on the car, it just a case of plugging it in & putting the relay in place, then swapping the switch over. Easy easy job.
Good luck!
BIG DAVE

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by BIG DAVE »

cheers for that, found it managed to get fog light switch out of a scrap car locally. no charge! good guy, but he would not sell fogs as he wants to sell complete bumper. relay was a different part number still trying to source one before going to dealer
cheers dave
BigD
BIG DAVE

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by BIG DAVE »

hi' thanks for help fogs delivered at 10-15 today started to fit at 12-00 finished at 13-15 chuffed how easy it was thanks for a great thread 65 quid total happy chappie
looks good mee thinks :D
BigD